On The Water Training
Coastal Marsh Adventures On-Water Fishing Training
- Do you want to learn saltwater fishing basics?
- Do you want to learn how to catch a variety of saltwater fish more consistently?
- Are you a Tournament Angler that is looking to get into the Winner’s Circle?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, On-Water Training is for you. Each training day is customized to fit each anglers needs. Beginner to advanced, Coastal Marsh Adventures will work with each angler to develop a program that is designed to move their fishing knowledge and skill set to the next level. Once a program is developed, we will take the anglers on the water for a 5-hour day. On-Water Training is the best and fastest way to develop good angling skills that last a lifetime.
- Proper Casting Techniques
- Identifying Fish Holding Targets
- Seasonal Movements
- Boat Positioning
- Rough water boat operation
- Sonar/GPS/Side Imaging
- Current strategies
- Breaking down a new body of water